I've made this recipe twice and the bread hasn't survived more than twelve hours... I promise it's the best thing ever.
You will need:
- 1(15 oz) can of pumpkin puree
- 4 eggs
- 1 c. vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup water
- 3 cups white sugar
- 3 1/2 cups all-porpose flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
How to make it:
1. Preheat oven to 350*. Grease three 7x3 inch loaf pans.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the pumpkin puree, eggs, vegetable oil, water, and sugar. In a separate bowl, mix together the flower, baking soda, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves, and ginger. Stir the dry ingredients into the pumpkin mixture until blended. Pour into the pans.
3. Bake for about 50 minutes (mine took a wee bit longer).
4. Remove yourself from society and eat it... All of it. Oh the gluttony.
Recipe originally from allrecipes.